8. Strayer Education Inc. (STRA): Provides various academic programs through traditional classrooms and Internet.
Market cap at $533.76M, most recent closing price at $48.0. Dividend yield: 8.33%. Short float: 19.73%.
Shares shorted have decreased from 2.18M to 2.03M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.44% of the company's float of 10.45M shares. Days to cover ratio at 10.76 days.
10. EXCO Resources Inc. (XCO): Engages in the exploration, exploitation, development, and production of onshore North American oil and natural gas properties with a focus on shale resource plays. Market cap at $1.56B, most recent closing price at $7.18. Dividend yield: 2.79%. Short float: 8.74%. Shares shorted have decreased from 20.77M to 18.32M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.84% of the company's float of 133.14M shares. Days to cover ratio at 5.36 days. Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned. List compiled by Rebecca Lipman. Short data sourced from Yahoo! Finance, all other data sourced from Finviz.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV