8. Strayer Education Inc. ( STRA): Provides various academic programs through traditional classrooms and Internet.
Market cap at $533.76M, most recent closing price at $48.0. Dividend yield: 8.33%. Short float: 19.73%.
Shares shorted have decreased from 2.18M to 2.03M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.44% of the company's float of 10.45M shares. Days to cover ratio at 10.76 days.
10. EXCO Resources Inc. ( XCO): Engages in the exploration, exploitation, development, and production of onshore North American oil and natural gas properties with a focus on shale resource plays. Market cap at $1.56B, most recent closing price at $7.18. Dividend yield: 2.79%. Short float: 8.74%. Shares shorted have decreased from 20.77M to 18.32M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.84% of the company's float of 133.14M shares. Days to cover ratio at 5.36 days. Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned. List compiled by Rebecca Lipman. Short data sourced from Yahoo! Finance, all other data sourced from Finviz.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts