ASHEBORO, N.C., April 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FNB United Corp. (Nasdaq:FNBN) announced today that it will host a pre-recorded investor call on May 17, 2013 at 11 a.m. Brian Simpson, Chief Executive Officer, Dave Nielsen, Chief Financial Officer, and Neil Machovec, Chief Credit Officer, will discuss the company's first quarter financial and operating results for the period ended March 31, 2013.
Interested parties should dial in five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time to 1-888-317-6016. International callers should dial in to 1-412-317-6016. Canadian callers may dial in to 1-855-669-9657. To join the call, participants will be required to provide conference ID number 10027365. The webcast may be accessed at http://services.choruscall.com/links/fnbn130517.html . The webcast replay will be available until May 17, 2014. The teleconference replay will be available one hour after the end of the conference through August 19, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. To access the teleconference replay, dial toll free in the U.S. to 1-877-344-7529 or international callers may dial 1-412-317-0088 and Conference ID Number will be 10027365.
About FNB United Corp.FNB United Corp. is the North Carolina-based bank holding company for two historic community banks, CommunityOne Bank, N.A. (Community1.com) and Bank of Granite (BankOfGranite.com). Founded in 1907, CommunityOne operates 44 branches in 37 communities throughout central, southern and western North Carolina. Founded in 1906, Bank of Granite operates 17 branches in western North Carolina. Through its banking subsidiaries, FNB United offers a full range of consumer, mortgage and business banking services, including loan, deposit, cash management, wealth management and online banking services.
CONTACT: Pam Cranford (336) 626-8300 Pam.Cranford@Community1.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV