WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., April 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- I.D. Systems, Inc, (Nasdaq:IDSY), a leading provider of wireless solutions for tracking, securing and managing high-value enterprise assets, will hold a conference call on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 4:45 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. Financial results will be issued in a press release after the close of the market on the same day.
Interested parties can listen to a live webcast via a link available in the investor section at www.id-systems.com . Any questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the call. Financial analysts will receive a toll-free number via email.
A webcast of the conference call will be archived at www.id-systems.com for approximately 90 days.About I.D. Systems Based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, with subsidiaries in Germany and the United Kingdom, I.D. Systems is a leading provider of solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing high-value enterprise assets, including vehicles, powered equipment, trailers, containers, and cargo. The Company's patented technologies address the needs of organizations to monitor and analyze their assets to improve safety, security, efficiency, and productivity. For more information, visit www.id-systems.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Scott Liolios or Matt Glover Liolios Group, Inc. 949-574-3860 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV