BETHESDA, Md., April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) will provide a live audio webcast of its Annual Meeting of Shareholders, beginning at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time on May 10. To access the webcast on May 10, or as a recording through the end of the year, go to http://www.marriott.com/investor and click on the "Annual Meeting" page on the left hand navigation bar.
To view an interactive version of Marriott's 2012 Annual Report, including a video message from the company's president and CEO and short videos featuring the company's four regional presidents, visit www.Marriott.com/investor and click "Annual Report."
Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) is a leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 3,800 properties in 74 countries and territories and reported revenues of nearly $12 billion in fiscal year 2012. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 18 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.IRPR#1 SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV