To learn more about IBM MobileFirst solutions visit the press kit or http://www.ibm.com/mobilefirst. Follow @ibmmobile and @ibmimpact on Twitter, and see IBM MobileFirst on YouTube, Tumblr and Instagram.
These new capabilities are on display at this year's IMPACT 2013 conference, which features more than 8,000 attendees and hundreds of client testimonials, presentations, workshops and product demos. For more information on IMPACT 2013, join the conversation on Facebook and tune in to the live stream here: www.ibm.com/impact/.
Media ContactsFaye AbloeserPhone: 908.770.0762E-mail: email@example.com
Tara TsapepasPhone: 914.204.9758E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Liz Campbell Phone: 781.820.9840 E-mail: email@example.com [i] "22 Million Web-Connected Devices 'by 2020'," Marc Chacksfield, August 18, 2010. [ii] http://www.investingdaily.com/17095/big-data-a-special-report-on-a-rising-investment-trend-part-1/ [iii] http://www.atelier.net/en/trends/articles/data-and-internet-take-lot-space-real-world [iv] http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV