HOUSTON, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco US announced today a comprehensive Age of Income focus designed to help financial advisors guide investors to the right income sources to meet their financial goals.
"With up to 10,000 baby boomers potentially retiring each day for the next 17 years and many other investors building towards retirement or other savings goals, the demand for income is as great as at any time in our nation's history," said Andrew Schlossberg, Head of U.S. Distribution and Global ETFs for Invesco. "Yet this search for yield and income is being conducted in an environment where supply is scarce with interest rates near historic lows. We call this the Age of Income.
"This combination of demographic and economic factors presents a substantial mandate for our industry and Invesco is bringing to bear a variety of investment management capabilities to help address this unprecedented need."An integral component in identifying potential income sources for investors will be Invesco's Intentional Income Finder SM, a proprietary digital program that allows users to answer questions that target specific income needs. Based on the responses, the program will generate a list of asset classes to consider. The program also can provide specific investment options using Invesco's wide range of investment products, spanning multiple asset classes through mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and unit trusts. The tool is available at invesco.com/income and as part of the most recent upgrade of the Invesco US iPad app. Other supporting aspects of the Age of Income include:
- Advisor Business Building Kit
- Intentional Investing in the Age of Income brochure to help enhance income conversations with clients
- Income Handbook featuring Invesco's income-oriented products across mutual funds, ETFs and unit trusts
- Client education on issues surrounding the search for yield
- Public seminar on finding the right income
- Income-oriented investing ideas
- Ongoing Age of Income thought leadership insights – print and video - from Invesco's specialized investment teams.
- Advertising directing financial advisors to the new Intentional Income Finder SM and featuring some of Invesco's income-generating products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV