17. Wisconsin Energy Corp. ( WEC): Engages in the generation, distribution, and sale of electric energy and steam. Market cap at $10.1B, most recent closing price at $44.14. Earnings date: 4/30.In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.74 vs. estimate at 0.73 (surprise of 1.4%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.51 vs. estimate at 0.44 (surprise of 15.9%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.67 vs. estimate at 0.57 (surprise of 17.5%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.43 vs. estimate at 0.41 (surprise of 4.9%. [Average earnings surprise at 9.92%].
20 S&P500 Stocks Reporting Earnings This Week With History Of Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.