13. Quanta Services, Inc. ( PWR): Provides specialty contracting services primarily in North America. Market cap at $5.92B, most recent closing price at $27.78. Earnings date: 5/2.
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.22 vs. estimate at 0.16 (surprise of 37.5%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.31 vs. estimate at 0.3 (surprise of 3.3%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.45 vs. estimate at 0.36 (surprise of 25%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.48 vs. estimate at 0.35 (surprise of 37.1%. [Average earnings surprise at 25.72%].
14. Teradata Corporation ( TDC): Provides enterprise data warehousing solutions, including enterprise analytic technologies and services, and integrated marketing software. Market cap at $8.32B, most recent closing price at $50.43. Earnings date: 5/2.
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.6 vs. estimate at 0.56 (surprise of 7.1%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.77 vs. estimate at 0.65 (surprise of 18.5%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.69 vs. estimate at 0.67 (surprise of 3%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.79 vs. estimate at 0.74 (surprise of 6.8%. [Average earnings surprise at 8.85%].15. Visa, Inc. ( V): Operates retail electronic payments network worldwide. Market cap at $135.58B, most recent closing price at $168.76. Earnings date: 5/1. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 1.6 vs. estimate at 1.51 (surprise of 6%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 1.56 vs. estimate at 1.45 (surprise of 7.6%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 1.54 vs. estimate at 1.5 (surprise of 2.7%). In Dec 2012: Reported 1.93 vs. estimate at 1.79 (surprise of 7.8%. [Average earnings surprise at 6.02%]. 16. Valero Energy Corporation ( VLO): Operates as an independent petroleum refining and marketing company. Market cap at $22.85B, most recent closing price at $41.24. Earnings date: 4/30. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.31 vs. estimate at 0.29 (surprise of 6.9%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 1.5 vs. estimate at 1.43 (surprise of 4.9%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 1.9 vs. estimate at 1.75 (surprise of 8.6%). In Dec 2012: Reported 1.88 vs. estimate at 1.18 (surprise of 59.3%. [Average earnings surprise at 19.92%].
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV