9. Marathon Petroleum Corporation ( MPC): Engages in refining, transporting, and marketing petroleum products primarily in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $27.B, most recent closing price at $81.62. Earnings date: 4/30.
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 1.7 vs. estimate at 1.34 (surprise of 26.9%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 2.53 vs. estimate at 2.51 (surprise of 0.8%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 3.31 vs. estimate at 3.23 (surprise of 2.5%). In Dec 2012: Reported 2.26 vs. estimate at 2.1 (surprise of 7.6%. [Average earnings surprise at 9.45%].
10. Mylan, Inc. ( MYL): Engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, licensing, and distribution of generic and branded generic pharmaceuticals, specialty pharmaceuticals, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) worldwide. Market cap at $11.21B, most recent closing price at $29.28. Earnings date: 5/2.
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.52 vs. estimate at 0.5 (surprise of 4%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.6 vs. estimate at 0.55 (surprise of 9.1%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.83 vs. estimate at 0.77 (surprise of 7.8%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.65 vs. estimate at 0.64 (surprise of 1.6%. [Average earnings surprise at 5.63%].11. NiSource Inc. ( NI): Provides natural gas, electricity, and other products and services. Market cap at $9.72B, most recent closing price at $31.17. Earnings date: 4/30. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.76 vs. estimate at 0.71 (surprise of 7%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.23 vs. estimate at 0.2 (surprise of 15%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.05 vs. estimate at 0.04 (surprise of 25%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.44 vs. estimate at 0.43 (surprise of 2.3%. [Average earnings surprise at 12.32%]. 12. Newell Rubbermaid Inc. ( NWL): Designs, manufactures, sources, packages, and distributes consumer and commercial products. Market cap at $7.72B, most recent closing price at $26.78. Earnings date: 5/3. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.33 vs. estimate at 0.31 (surprise of 6.5%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.47 vs. estimate at 0.45 (surprise of 4.4%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.47 vs. estimate at 0.44 (surprise of 6.8%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.43 vs. estimate at 0.42 (surprise of 2.4%. [Average earnings surprise at 5.02%].
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV