9. Marathon Petroleum Corporation ( MPC): Engages in refining, transporting, and marketing petroleum products primarily in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $27.B, most recent closing price at $81.62. Earnings date: 4/30.In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 1.7 vs. estimate at 1.34 (surprise of 26.9%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 2.53 vs. estimate at 2.51 (surprise of 0.8%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 3.31 vs. estimate at 3.23 (surprise of 2.5%). In Dec 2012: Reported 2.26 vs. estimate at 2.1 (surprise of 7.6%. [Average earnings surprise at 9.45%].
20 S&P500 Stocks Reporting Earnings This Week With History Of Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.