6. Lincoln National Corp. ( LNC): Engages in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. Market cap at $9.04B, most recent closing price at $33.66. Earnings date: 5/1.In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 1 vs. estimate at 0.98 (surprise of 2%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 1.09 vs. estimate at 1 (surprise of 9%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 1.18 vs. estimate at 1.02 (surprise of 15.7%). In Dec 2012: Reported 1.1 vs. estimate at 1.06 (surprise of 3.8%. [Average earnings surprise at 7.62%].
20 S&P500 Stocks Reporting Earnings This Week With History Of Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.