2. The Allstate Corporation ( ALL): Engages in the personal property and casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement, and investment products businesses primarily in the United States. Market cap at $23.18B, most recent closing price at $49.53. Earnings date: 5/1.In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 1.42 vs. estimate at 1.12 (surprise of 26.8%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.87 vs. estimate at 0.51 (surprise of 70.6%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 1.46 vs. estimate at 1.13 (surprise of 29.2%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.59 vs. estimate at -0.05 (surprise of 1280%. [Average earnings surprise at 351.65%].
20 S&P500 Stocks Reporting Earnings This Week With History Of Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.