2. The Allstate Corporation (ALL): Engages in the personal property and casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement, and investment products businesses primarily in the United States. Market cap at $23.18B, most recent closing price at $49.53. Earnings date: 5/1.
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 1.42 vs. estimate at 1.12 (surprise of 26.8%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.87 vs. estimate at 0.51 (surprise of 70.6%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 1.46 vs. estimate at 1.13 (surprise of 29.2%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.59 vs. estimate at -0.05 (surprise of 1280%. [Average earnings surprise at 351.65%].
3. Cummins Inc. (CMI): Designs, manufactures, distributes, and services diesel and natural gas engines, electric power generation systems, and engine-related component products worldwide. Market cap at $21.28B, most recent closing price at $112.16. Earnings date: 4/30.
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 2.38 vs. estimate at 2.22 (surprise of 7.2%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 2.45 vs. estimate at 2.28 (surprise of 7.5%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 1.86 vs. estimate at 1.83 (surprise of 1.6%). In Dec 2012: Reported 2 vs. estimate at 1.75 (surprise of 14.3%. [Average earnings surprise at 7.65%].4. Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (EL): Engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products worldwide. Market cap at $26.65B, most recent closing price at $68.93. Earnings date: 5/2. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.38 vs. estimate at 0.33 (surprise of 15.2%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.17 vs. estimate at 0.16 (surprise of 6.3%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.79 vs. estimate at 0.77 (surprise of 2.6%). In Dec 2012: Reported 1.16 vs. estimate at 1.05 (surprise of 10.5%. [Average earnings surprise at 8.65%]. 5. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (HOT): Operates as a hotel and leisure company worldwide. Market cap at $12.18B, most recent closing price at $62.60 Earnings date: 4/30. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.63 vs. estimate at 0.52 (surprise of 21.2%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.7 vs. estimate at 0.62 (surprise of 12.9%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.58 vs. estimate at 0.53 (surprise of 9.4%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.7 vs. estimate at 0.65 (surprise of 7.7%. [Average earnings surprise at 12.8%].
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV