Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 1.65 vs. estimate at 1.12 (surprise of 47.3%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 1.06 vs. estimate at 0.57 (surprise of 86%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 1 vs. estimate at 0.86 (surprise of 16.3%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.2 vs. estimate at -0.08 (surprise of 350%. [Average earnings surprise at 124.9%].
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts