WASHINGTON, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Radio One, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROIAK; ROIA) will be holding a conference call for investors, analysts and other interested parties to discuss its results for the first fiscal quarter of 2013.
The conference call is scheduled for Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. To participate on this call, U.S. callers may dial toll-free 1-800-230-1096; international callers may dial direct (+1) 612-288-0337.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 12:00 p.m. EDT May 09, 2013 until 11:59 p.m. May 12, 2013. Callers may access the replay by calling 1-800-475-6701; international callers may dial direct (+1) 320-365-3844. The replay Access Code is 292146. Access to live audio and a replay of the conference call will also be available on Radio One's corporate website at www.radio-one.com. The replay will be made available on the website for seven days after the call.Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements This press release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Forward-looking statements represent management's current expectations and are based upon information available to Radio One at the time of this release. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond Radio One's control, that may cause the actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are described in Radio One's reports on Forms 10-K/A, 10-K, 10-Q/A, 10-Q, 8-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Radio One does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV