BOULDER, Colo., April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) will report financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 on Monday, May 6, 2013, and will hold a conference call on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. eastern time to discuss these results. Ron Squarer, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Carruthers, Chief Financial Officer, will lead the call.
Conference Call Information Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 Time: 9:00 a.m. eastern time Toll-Free: (800) 446-1671 Toll: (847) 413-3362 Pass Code: 34484588 Webcast & Conference Call Slides: http://investor.arraybiopharma.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=123810&p=irol-irhome
A replay of the call will be available as a webcast on www.arraybiopharma.com
About Array BioPharma Array BioPharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer. Array is evolving into a late-stage development company with significant progress toward generating data to support its upcoming Phase 3 / pivotal trial decisions. Novartis expects to begin Phase 3 trials evaluating Array-invented MEK162 in both NRAS- and BRAF-mutant melanoma in 2013. AstraZeneca expects to begin Phase 3 or pivotal trials with Array-invented selumetinib in non-small cell lung cancer and thyroid cancer during the second half of 2013. Three other Array invented drugs are also approaching Phase 3 / pivotal trial decisions by the end of 2013. These include Array's wholly-owned drugs, ARRY-520 and ARRY-614, and one partnered program, danoprevir (with InterMune/Roche). For more information on Array, please go to www.arraybiopharma.com.SOURCE Array BioPharma Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV