SAN FRANCISCO, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech, the global media business that brings together the world's technology industry through live events and online properties, today announced it is the presenting sponsor of the Avnet Technology Marketing Summit, an exclusive two-day conference focused on bringing together distribution sales and channel leaders and their marketing/communications members from supplier partners across Avnet, Inc.'s operating groups, which will take place May 20-22, 2013 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Over the past few years the electronics industry has gone through a vast transformation, coupled with a revolution in how companies communicate and share knowledge. "But nothing beats person to person demonstrations and engagement with our partners," organizer Al Maag, Avnet's chief communications officer, stated. "The Summit, with a theme of 'Diamonds in the Rough,' brings together industry thought leaders in technology sales and marketing to share key trends, insights and education to drive technology sales. This is a first time opportunity for IT and component suppliers to work with our entire talented and experienced marcom team on the latest tactics to create demand. This shared industry focus is a new and motivating value to our supplier partners."
"UBM Tech and Avnet have collaborated before, most recently to celebrate electronics innovation with the 'Drive for Innovation' Tour. It is a privilege for us to extend our relationship with Avnet on the sponsorship of their Summit," said Paul Miller, CEO, UBM Tech. "This is an ideal venue for us to showcase our best practices and along with Avnet, help technology manufacturers, suppliers and partners drive more revenue."As part of the sponsorship, UBM Tech will participate in the "B2B Trends Discussion" panel; "Innovative Solutions in Marketing and Community Relations" panel; and a PR panel discussion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV