Highmark Announces Allegheny Health Network As Its New Integrated Delivery Network Focused On Preserving Health Care Choice And Providing High-quality Care
"Our new health system has a strong future ahead of it with collaboration, teamwork and the patient at the center of all decisions," said John Paul, newly named president and CEO of Allegheny Health Network. "This new integrated delivery network will create more health care choice and a greater focus on individual wellness and disease prevention – all of which will provide immediate and longer-term benefits to our patients and customers."
Allegheny Health Network also includes Jefferson Regional Medical Center, which joined the network on March 1, Premier Medical Associates and other group practices, scores of physicians, a medical group purchasing organization, a physicians' administrative organization, ambulatory surgical centers and a medical mall. Saint Vincent Health System in Erie, upon receipt of approval for its affiliation from the Erie County Orphans' Court, will also become part of Allegheny Health.
SOURCE Highmark Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV