Mandate National Mortgage Corporation - First Quarter 2013 Dividend
VANCOUVER, April 29, 2013 /CNW/ - On behalf of the Board of Directors of Mandate National Mortgage Corporation ("Mandate"), Mr. Alan E. R. Long, President, is pleased to announce the dividend payment rate to shareholders of record as at March 31, 2013 is $0.165 per share and will be paid May 15, 2013.
First quarter net income decreased to $109,228 or $.165 per share compared with $110,853 or $.146 per share for the same period in 2012. Revenue decreased to $139,237 from $162,812.
Return on common equity was 7.11% while return on preferred shares was 6.58%.
Mandate operates as a mortgage investment corporation under the provisions of the Income Tax Act ( Canada) and invests in a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial mortgages. Mandate has provided and intends to continue to provide a high dividend yield to its shareholders through its prudent mortgage lending policy. It has been among the top performing mortgage funds for the past twenty five years as reported in the financial press. Mandate distributes quarterly all of its earned income to its shareholders by way of dividend.ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ___"Alan Long"__________________ ALAN E.R. LONG, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER SOURCE Mandate National Mortgage Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV