Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:45 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday.
Nuance Communications (NUAN) reported fiscal second-quarter profit and sales that missed estimates by a wide margin. This is "kind of shocking because this is speech recognition," Cramer said. "I'm not sure about what's going on here." NUAN dropped 18.3% to $19.04.
Cramer said he agreed with Wedbush on PetSmart (PETM), saying that after reporting a bad quarter last quarter, all things will be getting better. He also was impressed by Sirius XM (SIRI). "It's adding a lot of customers. It's working," he said. PET rose 2.1% to $68.18 while SIRI jumped 5.9% to $3.25.Cramer wasn't surprised SBA Communications (SBAC) beat analyst earnings expectations because it's "a tower stock. Crown Castle (CCI) is also good. American Tower Corp. (AMT). AMT's a cash machine." Chart Industries (GTLS), a manufacturer and supplier of equipment used in producing and storing hydrocarbon and industrial gases, "has got the best equipment and it's going higher," he added. SBAC rose 1.4% to $78.99 as GTLS ended the day up 9.5% at $84.81. Finally, Cramer loves ordering Domino's Pizza (DPZ) and he also loves the stock after the company's 66% boost in first-quarter earnings. "This is (CEO) Paddy Doyle just blazing a trail. I love their app. They are great blowout numbers." DPZ rose 4.3% to $55.20. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Margo D. Beller in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV