BOSTON, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrity Cruises and the Boston Red Sox have announced a comprehensive marketing agreement highlighting the brands' shared commitment to premium experiences and entertainment. Through the partnership, Miami-based Celebrity Cruises will be recognized as the "Official Cruise Line of the Boston Red Sox."
One of the most exciting results of this new relationship is the 2014 Red Sox Fan Cruise, allowing fans to meet and vacation with former Red Sox players and WEEI announcer Joe Castiglione. The fan cruise will take place aboard the stunning Celebrity Silhouette, leaving from Fort Lauderdale on January 12, 2014, on a seven-night Western Caribbean itinerary. Onboard, guests will enjoy activities with players, including a beach party on Celebrity's private beach resort in Labadee, Haiti; cocktail parties; a martini tasting in the ship's pulsing, ice-topped Martini Bar; karaoke nights and time with the players on Celebrity's Lawn Club, a half-acre of real, growing grass on the top deck. Fans can book tickets by calling 855.AAA.7832.
The partnership between Celebrity Cruises and the Boston Red Sox also includes the following experiences at Fenway Park:
- During four home games every month, Celebrity Cruises will have a presence at the park with fan giveaways and a chance to win a vacation for two on the 2014 Red Sox Fan Cruise.
- Every time the Red Sox execute a double play at Fenway this season, one lucky fan will win $200 off any 7-night or longer Celebrity cruise.
- Celebrity Cruises will hold exclusive events at the park featuring Red Sox legend appearances and exciting giveaways. The first event will be on May 19 th. RSVP to celebrityredsoxcruise.eventbrite.com
- Celebrity Cruises will receive fixed signage position behind the ever-visible home plate for 10 home games during the season, as well as branding opportunities in-suite and on stadium LEDs.
"This partnership has all the makings of a winning team," said Marla Phaneuf, Regional Sales Manager and Team Lead of New England at Celebrity Cruises. "What better way to connect with Bostonians than through their most prized possession – the Red Sox! We look forward to raising awareness about our stunning ships and enticing itineraries, whether setting sail for Bermuda from Cape Liberty, NJ , or to exotic destinations around the world. Vacation time is precious, and on a Celebrity Cruises vacation, our guests take advantage of every moment.""We look forward to working with Celebrity Cruises and welcome them to the Red Sox as our official cruise line partner," said Troup Parkinson, Red Sox SVP Corporate Sponsorships. "Their focus on premium experiences and quality service made this a logical partnership for both our organizations." Guests from the Boston area are less than four hours' drive from Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ, where they can board Celebrity Summit – which just completed a nearly $40-million revitalization known as "Solsticizing," to add many of the most popular venues and experiences found on its new Solstice Class ships – every Sunday for Bermuda from May 5 to September 1, 2013. For these itineraries, Celebrity offers roundtrip motorcoach transportation to the port from Boston. Next year, the brand kicks off "Celebrity's World Tour 2014-2015," with their 11 ships traveling to all seven continents, visiting more than 260 ports of call in 74 countries. These itineraries offer an elite collection of land-based experiences known as "Celebrity Exclusives;" state-of-the-art fitness facilities featuring Zumba classes and personal fitness trainers; and more overnight stays, allowing guests to immerse themselves in the destinations. Meanwhile, onboard, they can immerse themselves in Celebrity's vibrant nightlife, including Broadway-style production shows, party bands, and an edgy new late-night entertainment show, Sin City Comedy.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts