NEW YORK TheStreet--Hey stock market junkies, we're talking to you. Your Bloomberg terminal is your most prized possession. Your favorite form of entertainment is watching "Mad Money" on CNBC, and you'll always remember where you were when the Dow peaked.
You can never be too informed about the markets. When your money's on the line, it's important to be in the know. Miss a (hacked) Tweet and you can miss a market drop... and subsequent rally. Forget up-to-the-minute.
When it comes to market news, you need to be up-to-the-second. So, break out your Apple (AAPL) iPad. Once you've downloaded TheStreet's new app, add these others to your collection. TheStreet recommends five market apps for keeping you in the loop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV