CALGARY, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Penn West Exploration (TSX:PWT) (NYSE:PWE) is expected to release its first quarter 2013 financial and operating results on Thursday, May 2, 2013 before North American markets open. The first quarter 2013 management's discussion and analysis and unaudited financial statements will be available on the company's website.
A conference call will be held to discuss Penn West's results at 9:00am Mountain Time ( 11:00am Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
To listen to the conference call, please call 647-427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191 ( North America toll-free). This call will be broadcast live on the Internet and may be accessed directly on the Penn West website at www.pennwest.com or at the following URL: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=612727&s=1&k=94B32CE34842C98E4B0288DE6C685561
A digital recording will be available for replay two hours after the call's completion, and will remain available until May 16, 2013 21:59 Mountain Time ( 23:59 Eastern Time). To listen to the replay, please dial 416-849-0833 or 1-855-859-2056 ( North America toll-free) and enter Conference ID 53400385, followed by the pound (#) key.SOURCE Penn West Exploration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV