Stocks Are Doomed. Buy More Stocks.
And neither do retail investors.
Sentiment surveys like the one put out by the American Association of Individual Investors still skew on the bearish side right now (even though the AAII survey has become very volatile). And I've only heard a few people mention one of the most important things about those retail investor surveys: They only include investors who like stocks enough to maintain their AAII memberships. The investors who got disenchanted with stocks don't show up in the poll.
So the next time you hear that investors are already in love with stocks, take it with a grain of salt.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV