NEW YORK, April 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Robert W. D'Loren has been invited to speak at this year's Next Great Consumer Brands (NGCB) conference as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of one of the fastest-growing, most exciting consumer brand companies, Xcel Brands, Inc. The annual event, taking place on May 1, 2013 at the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square is an esteemed gathering of equity investors, venture capital firms and commercial lenders.
Robert W. D'Loren has a track record of successfully acquiring and monetizing a vast array of consumer brands and formed Xcel Brands, Inc: a business which engages in the acquisition, design, licensing and marketing of consumer brands incorporating an OMNICHANNEL sales strategy inclusive of interactive media, digital and bricks and mortar retail. In 2011, the company acquired designer apparel brand Isaac Mizrahi New York and an interest in Liz Claiborne New York, quickly expanding into 100+ categories for the Isaac Mizrahi brand.
CONTACT: For media inquiries please contact: Erika Stair Director of Public Relations & Marketing Xcel Brands, Inc. 347-727-2476 Erika@isaacmizrahiny.com For investor relations inquiries please contact: Seth Burroughs EVP, Treasury & Business Development Xcel Brands, Inc. 347-532-5894 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV