Meanwhile, Wells Fargo's benefit to earnings would be 22%, JPMorgan Chase's upside would be 20%, while US Bancorp's benefit relative to first quarter earnings would only be 4%.
Citigroup said in its first quarter earnings media call that it continues to sell mortgage assets at favorable prices, although the improvement in credit costs means the bank is under less pressure to dispose assets at a rapid pace.
-- Written by Shanthi Bharatwaj New York.
>Contact by Email.Follow @shavenk
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV