SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) today announced that Pentair shareholders approved a Board of Directors recommended proposal to distribute an ordinary cash dividend of $1.00 per share. Payment of the dividend will be made in four equal quarterly installments of $0.25 in each of the third and fourth quarters of 2013 and the first and second quarters of 2014 at such times and with such record dates as shall be determined by Pentair's Board of Directors. The dividends will be paid out of Pentair's capital contribution reserve and represents an increase of two cents per share per quarter over the previous dividend. This dividend increase marks the 37 th consecutive year in which Pentair has increased its dividend.
Pentair paid dividends of $0.88 per share in 2012, and had announced on September 28, 2012 that it would pay dividends previously authorized by Pentair's former sole shareholder on September 14, 2012 of $0.23 per share out of its capital contribution reserve for each of the first and second quarters of 2013.
About Pentair Ltd.Pentair ( www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With pro forma revenues of approximately $8 billion, Pentair employs more than 30,000 people worldwide.
Pentair contacts: Jim Lucas Vice President, Investor Relations Tel.: 763-656-5575 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBetsy DayManager, Corporate CommunicationsTel.: 763-656-5537Email: email@example.com SOURCE Pentair Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV