CHICAGO, April 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq:LKQ) today announced that it intends to privately offer, subject to market and other conditions, $500 million in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes. The notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by certain of the Company's subsidiaries. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility, to pay related fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes.
The notes will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction. As a result, they may not be offered or sold in the United States or to any U.S. persons except pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act. The notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act and to non-U.S. persons outside the United States pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act.
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the notes in the offering, nor shall there be any sale of such notes in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state. This press release is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act.About LKQ Corporation LKQ Corporation is the largest nationwide provider of aftermarket, recycled and refurbished collision replacement parts, and a leading provider of recycled transmissions and remanufactured engines, all in connection with the repair of automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ also has operations in the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV