DUBLIN, Ireland, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XLIT Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of XL Group plc (NYSE: XL), announced today that its annual report and accounts for the year ended December 31, 2012 have been filed with the Commission De Surveillance Du Secteur Financier ("CSSF"), Luxembourg. This filing to CSSF, the home state regulator, was made to comply with the EU Transparency Directive.
The accounts will be available through the OAM Service of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, which can be found on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange's homepage: www.bourse.lu.
These documents are also available on request from the Company Secretary at XL House, 70 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0XL, and will be made available on the XL Group plc website: www.xlgroup.com.
About XLIT Ltd.XLIT Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of XL Group plc. About XL Group plc XL Group plc (NYSE:XL), through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. XL is the company clients look to for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. Its principal offices are located at No.1 Hatch Street Upper, 4 th Floor, Dublin 2, Ireland. To learn more, visit www.xlgroup.com SOURCE XL Group plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV