SAN ANTONIO, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Comerica Bank today announced that Rhonda K. Calvert has been named its first San Antonio Market President, effective today. In addition to this role, Calvert will serve as Group Manager for Comerica's Business Banking group in San Antonio. In her role as San Antonio Market President, Calvert will report to J. Patrick Faubion, Comerica's Texas Market President, and will serve on Comerica's Texas Management Council; and in her role as Group Manager for Business Banking, she will report to Tami Ruderer, Executive Vice President of Business Banking for the Texas Market.
As San Antonio Market President, Calvert will support the bank's customer initiatives and overall business and community development efforts across its retail, commercial and wealth lines of business; as Business Banking Group Manager, she will directly manage Comerica's San Antonio Business Banking operation, which provides banking and business solutions to companies with annual revenues of $2 million to $20 million."Rhonda's extensive banking experience in San Antonio, her deep roots in the local community and her commitment to serving customers will greatly benefit Comerica and our clients in our newest market," said Faubion. "We are pleased to have Rhonda join the Comerica team as our first San Antonio Market President." "We're excited to have Rhonda lead Comerica Bank's efforts to deepen relationships with our current clients and grow our business and brand in San Antonio, a very important market for Comerica and one with great potential for growth," said Ruderer. With more than 28 years of financial services experience, all with Bank of America Merrill Lynch and its predecessors, Calvert most recently served as Senior Vice President and Senior Client Manager for Public Sector Banking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV