TORONTO, April 29, 2013 /CNW/ - Charles Sirois, Chair of CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) is pleased to announce the election of Kevin Kelly to the CIBC Board of Directors.
Mr. Kelly is a Corporate Director with more than 30 years experience in wealth and asset management in Canada and the U.S. He was Lead Director of the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) from 2010 to 2012 and Commissioner from 2006 to 2010. Career highlights for Mr. Kelly include holding the position of President and Chief Executive Officer of Bimcor, Inc., President of Fidelity Canada and President of Fidelity Brokerage Company in Boston. Mr. Kelly also served as President and Co-Chief Executive Officer of Wellington West Capital Inc.
Mr. Kelly is a Past Director and Chair of the Foundation for Educational Exchange between Canada and the United States of America (the Fulbright Scholarship Program).
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with approximately 11 million personal banking and business clients. CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic and mobile banking network, branches and offices across Canada, in the United States and around the world.SOURCE CIBC Image with caption: "Mr. Kevin Kelly, CIBC Board of Directors (CNW Group/CIBC)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130429_C7910_PHOTO_EN_26080.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV