BEIJING, April 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bona Film Group Limited ("Bona" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:BONA), a leading film distributor and vertically integrated film company in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 29, 2013. The filing is available on the investor relations section of Bona's website at http://ir.bonafilm.cn/ .
Additionally, Bona Film Group founder, Chairman and CEO, Mr. Yu Dong issued a letter to shareholders outlining the Company's recent achievements, outlook and business strategy. This letter is available at http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-5A7WLI/2446124966x0x564214/fb52cbd6-f1a3-4594-a12b-51d3aed989eb/CEO-letter-FINAL.pdf
About Bona Film Group LimitedBona Film Group Limited (Nasdaq:BONA) is a leading film distributor in China, with an integrated business model encompassing film distribution, film production, film exhibition and talent representation. Bona distributes films to Greater China, Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States and Europe, invests and produces movies in a variety of genres, owns and operates twenty movie theaters and manages a range of talented and popular Chinese artists. For more information about Bona, please visit http://www.bonafilm.cn . To be added to Bona's email list to receive Company news, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: In China: Ms. Lingzi Gui Bona Film Group Limited Tel: +86-10-5928-3663-264 Email: email@example.com In the U.S.: The Piacente Group, Inc. Investor Relations Brandi Floberg or Lee Roth Tel: (212) 481-2050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV