VANCOUVER, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Prima Fluorspar Corp. (TSX-V: PF) (" Prima" or the " Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Peter Grandich of Grandich Publications LLC ("Grandich") to provide marketing services to the Company as of May 1, 2013.
ABOUT PETER GRANDICH Peter Grandich entered Wall Street in the mid-1980s and within three years was appointed Vice President of Investment Strategy for a leading New York Stock Exchange member firm. He went on to hold positions as a market strategist, portfolio manager for four hedge funds and a mutual fund that bore his name.
He has given hundreds of interviews to media including Financial Post, Globe and Mail, US News & World Report, New York Times, Business Week, MarketWatch, Business News Network, GMA, Neil Cavuto's Your World on Fox News, The Kudlow Report on CNBC, Wall Street Journal, Barron's and dozens more. He is a regular speaker at investment conferences around the globe, has edited numerous investment newsletters and is a sought after commentator.
Grandich is the publisher and editor of The Grandich Letter, first published in 1984. On his internationally-followed blog, he comments daily about the world's economies and financial markets with his experience gained from more than 30 years in and around Wall Street. Grandich's wildly-popular blog provides an insightful and intuitive look at business, finances and the world, set in a vernacular that just about anyone can understand.Grandich will receive $2,000 per month from Prima. The contract may be terminated by either party with 30 days' notice after three months. Grandich will also receive 100,000 incentive options at an exercise price of $0.10 valid for 5 years assuming the marketing agreement remains in place. OPTION GRANT Including this option grant to Grandich, the Company has issued a total of 1,500,000 incentive options at an exercise price of $0.10 valid for 5 years to Directors, Officers and Consultants to the Company. ABOUT PRIMA FLUORSPAR Prima is expanding an historic fluorspar resource on 22,500 ha (55,000 acres) of 100%-owned claims in British Columbia. HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT PRIMA'S HISTORIC RESOURCE*
- 3.2 million tonnes at an average grade of 32% fluorspar*
- Mineralization at surface
- 30 km strike length
- Metallurgical Testing: 97% CaF 2*
- 22,500 ha (55,000 acres), 100%-owned claims
- Easy access, on Alaska Highway in British Columbia
- No fluorspar mines in Canada or USA
- Uses: Refrigeration, aluminum and steel smelting , consumer products like Teflon® and GORE-TEX®, medicines, cement, and petroleum-based fuels
- $2.4 billion/annum market
- North American Purchasers: Chemical Companies - Dupont, Honeywell; Aluminum Producers: Rio Tinto Alcan ( Kitimat)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts