SAN JOSE, Calif., April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM), a leading integrated manufacturing solutions company making some of the world's most complex and innovative optical, electronic and mechanical products, today announced that its Chairman and CEO, Jure Sola, together with members of the management team, will ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell on April 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM ET in New York City. Sanmina will ring the bell in celebration of its 20 th year as a publicly-traded company on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
"We are honored to ring the NASDAQ Opening Bell in celebration of Sanmina's 20 th anniversary as a public company. This milestone is possible due to the hard work and dedication of our global workforce," said Jure Sola. "We have evolved with the dynamic and changing requirements of our customers, investing in technology and capabilities that position Sanmina for the future."
The event will be broadcast live on national business television at 9:30 AM ET, as well as webcast live on NASDAQ's Web site http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx and on the NASDAQ MarketSite® Tower in New York City's Times Square.About Sanmina Sanmina Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information regarding the company is available at www.sanmina.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV