SHANGHAI, China, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Noah Holdings Limited ("Noah" or the "Company") (NYSE: NOAH), a leading wealth management service provider focusing on distributing wealth management products to the high net worth population in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 26, 2013. The annual report can be accessed on Noah's investor relations website at http://ir.noahwm.com/. The Company will provide hard copies of the annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
ABOUT NOAH HOLDINGS LIMITED
Noah Holdings Limited is a leading wealth management service provider focusing on distributing wealth management products to the high net worth population in China. Noah distributes wealth management products, including primarily fixed income products, private equity funds, securities investment funds and mutual funds. Noah is also equipped with asset management services capability, managing its own fund of funds and real estate fund products. With over 450 relationship managers in 57 branch offices as of December 31, 2012, Noah's total coverage network encompasses China's most economically developed regions where the high net worth population is concentrated. Through this extensive coverage network, product sophistication, and client knowledge, the Company caters to the wealth management needs of China's high net worth population. For more information please visit the Company's website at http://www.noahwm.com .
Contacts:Noah Holdings LimitedShang Chuang, Director of IRTel: +86 21 3860 2388 email@example.com SOURCE Noah Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV