ATLANTA, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) announced today it will participate in the following investor conferences in May 2013:
May 7, 2013, President, Jeff Sloan, will present at 4:00 p.m. EDT at Jefferies 2013 Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at The Westin New York.
May 15, 2013, Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning and Investor Relations, Jane Elliott, will participate in investor meetings at the Macquarie Extreme Services Conference 2013 at The Waldorf Astoria in New York.May 16, 2013, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Paul Garcia, will present at noon EDT at the J.P. Morgan 41st Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at The Westin Boston Waterfront. May 30, 2013, Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning and Investor Relations, Jane Elliott, will present at 8:45 a.m. EDT at the Cowen and Company 41st Annual TMT Conference at The New York Palace Hotel. The Jefferies, J.P. Morgan and Cowen and Company conferences can be accessed via webcast from the investor relations page at www.globalpaymentsinc.com. About Global PaymentsGlobal Payments Inc. (NYSE:GPN) is a leading provider of electronic transaction processing services for merchants, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government agencies and multi-national corporations located throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Global Payments, a Fortune 1000 company, offers a comprehensive line of processing solutions for credit and debit cards, business-to-business purchasing cards, gift cards, electronic check conversion and check guarantee, verification and recovery including electronic check services, as well as terminal management. Visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com for more information about the company and its services. Investor contacts: email@example.com Jane Elliott, 770-829-8234 Kay Sharpton,770-829-8870 SOURCE Global Payments Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV