HOUSTON, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announced that it had received United Kingdom regulatory approval for the Monetary Production Payment ('MPP').
Endeavour entered into the MPP in March with a group of investors for the purchase price amount of $107.5 million. The MPP will be satisfied out of the production from certain U.K. North Sea assets. The additional proceeds from the MPP of $64.5 million are expected to be funded this week.
Endeavour International Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves in the North Sea and the United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com .
SOURCE Endeavour International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV