Reporting pre-market Thursday, Cardinal Health (CAH) ($43.98) set a multi-year high at $47.23 on March 12. The weekly chart profile shifts to negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $43.64. My semiannual value level is $42.22 with a quarterly pivot at $42.52 and quarterly risky level is $45.23.
Reporting pre-market on Friday, WellCare Health Plans (WCG) ($30.09) set a multi-year high at $74.41 on April 5, 2012. The weekly chart profile shifts to negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $57.72. My semiannual value level is $36.67 with a weekly pivot at $59.70 and quarterly risky level at $66.48.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV