BEIJING, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Youku Tudou Inc. (NYSE: YOKU, and formerly Youku Inc. or "Youku"), China's leading Internet television company ("Youku Tudou" or the "Company"), today announced that the Company has filed its annual report on Form 20-F that includes its audited financial statements for three years ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 26, 2013. The annual report is available on the Company's website at ir.youku.com. Holders of the Company's securities may request a hard copy of the Company's annual report free of charge according to the instructions provided on the Company's website.
About Youku Tudou Inc.
Youku Tudou Inc. (NYSE: YOKU) is China's leading Internet television company. Its Youku and Tudou Internet television platforms enable users to search, view and share high-quality video content quickly and easily across multiple devices. Its Youku brand and Tudou brand are among the most recognized online video brands in China. Youku Tudou's American depositary shares, each representing 18 of Youku Tudou's Class A ordinary shares, are traded on the NYSE under the symbol "YOKU."
For more information, please contact:Ryan Cheung Corporate Finance Director Youku Tudou Inc. Tel: (+8610) 5885-1881 x6090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Youku Tudou Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV