Ahoy There! Thomson Reuters Eikon Trading Software Was Successfully Tested At Sea, Onboard A Motor Yacht In The Mediterranean
LONDON, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Land lubbers and shipmates please note:
Brighton-based Beacon ETS stress tested Thomson Reuters products at Sea, April 15th, 2013.
Chris Smith, Founder, Senior Technical Consultant and 'Salty Sea Dog' at Brighton-based Beacon ETS, explains, "Beacon ETS (trading as LJE Ltd) are a Market Data and Open Source IT Solutions provider Specialising in design and installation/support of bespoke Solutions and Infrastructures for Investment Banking and Private Investors, since 2003.
"Many motor yachts like Slipstream, are already fitted with Sea Tel satellite systems, designed to provide robust and reliable internet connectivity in all weathers and sea conditions."Beacon ETS completed full stress testing, of two major Market Data vendors, defined in Project 'Trade Outside' aka Blue Ocean. "Whilst onboard testing, I witnessed two important World News Stories.
- Earthquake in Iran
- Bomb at Boston Marathon
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV