For more information about our investigation, please contact Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (212) 213-6222 Ext. 18 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lifshitz Law Firm announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the proposed sale of Power-One, Inc. (PWER) to ABB for $6.35 per share in cash or $1,028 million equity value.
Lifshitz Law Firm's investigation is focused on whether the proposed deal provides adequate value to the Company's shareholders.For more information about our investigation, please contact Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (212) 213-6222 Ext. 18 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: email@example.com. Lifshitz Law Firm is a New York based law firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.jlclasslaw.com. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING . © 2013 Lifshitz Law Firm. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Lifshitz Law Firm, 18 East 41 st Street, New York, New York 10017, (212) 213-6222. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter . Contact: Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq.Lifshitz Law FirmPhone: 212-213-6222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Lifshitz Law Firm
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV