MLB.TV Free Preview Today Only
NEW YORK, April 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As the calendar closes out the first full month of the 2013 MLB regular season, MLB Advanced Media, the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball, is offering fans a one-day free preview of MLB.TV and MLB.com At Bat's premium features, available exclusively on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The free preview for MLBAM's two flagship subscription products will be available for all games beginning before 7:00 p.m. EDT today.
MLB.TV Premium, available for the full season at $129.99 or monthly at $24.99, offers every out-of-market regular season game live to more than 350 supported connected devices and subscribers get At Bat 13 for free, unlocking all premium features in the app. Blackout and other restrictions apply.
Fans may subscribe to MLB.com At Bat 13 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad for the one-time annual fee of $19.99, covering the entire season through the World Series. iOS users also may choose to pay $2.99/month using the recurring billing offering available through the App Store. Today's free preview is not available for At Bat on supported Android smartphones and tablets, Kindle Fire or BlackBerry Z10.
For more information, visit MLB.com.SOURCE MLB Advanced Media
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV