SHANGHAI, April 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) ("The9"), an online game developer and operator, announced today that its Chairman and CEO Jun Zhu has purchased 200,000 The9's American depositary shares (ADSs) in the open market since the trading window opened on April 22, 2013. Jun Zhu intends to purchase US$5 million worth of The9 ADSs in the open market.
About The9 Limited
The9 Limited is an online game developer and operator. The9 develops and operates, directly or through its affiliates, its proprietary MMO games including Firefall and QiJi2. The9 also develops and operates web games and social games including ReXueWuShuang and Winning Dunk. The9 has also obtained exclusive licenses to operate other games in mainland China such as Planetside 2. In 2010, The9 established its Mobile Internet Unit to focus on mobile internet business.
For further information, please contact:Ms. Phyllis SaiManager, Investor RelationsThe9 LimitedTel: +86 (21) 5172-9990Email: IR@corp.the9.com Website: http://www.corp.the9.com/ SOURCE The9 Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV