The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series: Film competition winners 2013, include:
- James Griffiths , a full-time film maker from London, whose film 'Room 8' is a live action cinematic piece in which miniature people, parallel universes and a twist at the end provide a true cinematic experience for the masses.
- Shekhar Bassi , an aspiring film maker living in London, whose film 'The Mrs' is an entertaining black comedy crime, telling the story of a dysfunctional couple's marriage.
- Cadi Catlow, an animation director, who created stop motion film 'The Crab' set in an extremely limited environment that uses only subtitles and relies entirely on timing and extremely accurate animation to portray the emotions, thought processes and personalities of two crabs.
- Paul Frankl , a freelance director from London, whose film 'Water Song' tells the story of a deaf competitive swimmer who is given the opportunity to cheat.
- Alexis Barroso Gasco, a writer, director and graphic designer from Spain, whose film 'Concrete' is set in an office block and tells the story of an executive man, a cleaner and a box, which brings your deepest darkest desires to life.
To download all video content and images from Tribeca Film Festival 2013, go to:
*Please check local terms and conditions at
the world's fastest growing major gin brand by volume and value
. Based on a secret 1761 recipe,
gin is created by perfectly balancing a unique combination of 10 hand-selected exotic botanicals from around the world. The natural flavours of the botanicals are captured through a delicate distillation process called Vapour Infusion which results in the tantalising, smooth and complex taste that is
bottle design and device are trademarks and/or registered trademarks.
SAPPHIRE® - Infused with imagination™
aims to inspire people into expanding their minds, thinking differently to reveal more about themselves and their Imaginations. The team at
believes everyone has imagination and therefore aims to give everyone the opportunity to be inspired, and to infuse their imagination with
 Data sourced from International Wine and Spirit Research (IWSR), for the 12 months to the end of
. Major brands are those that feature in the top 5 by volume and value globally. Full results available on request.
For further information please contact:
, H+K Strategies
SOURCE Bombay Sapphire