The DeVere Group Ventures Into The Cayman Islands
BIRKIRKARA, Malta, April 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The deVere Group Caymans Ltd will mark the company's first office in the Caribbean and will be headed by Chief Executive Officer Mr Nigel Green and long-time deVere Executive, Mr Simon Pratt.
The deVere Group Cayman Islands presence is expected to be established on West Bay Road in Grand Cayman - in the heart of the Cayman Islands' financial industry.
The deVere Group Caymans Ltd will specialise in Insurance Brokerage, whilst delivering yet another promise to its clientele to be wherever they choose to live around the world.
Nigel Green expects the 'final touches' to be finalised shortly, as the company is looking to obtain the operating licence in the coming weeks."Until now, despite the Cayman Islands' attraction as a tax haven for wealthy individuals, few financial advisers have sought to base themselves in the British territory. For this reason, we believe that this venture will help us bridge the gap in the market, whilst keeping in line with the company's growth objectives." The deVere Group is the world's largest independent international financial consultancy. International investors and expatriates employ us to find financial services products that suit their medium to long term requirements for investments, savings and pensions. With in excess of US$9 billion of funds under administration and management, deVere has more than 70,000 clients in over 100 countries. Our independence and ability to offer financial products that are tailor-made to fit an individual's needs are behind our success. www.devere-group.com This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE The deVere Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV