Building A Solid IT Infrastructure A Key To Success For Investment In Iraq
Iridium Solutions has also assisted HKN Energy Ltd. and other leading multinational energy companies that are conducting operations in remote and mountainous areas of the region. "Drilling locations tend to be at high elevations making communications and Internet coverage a major challenge," said Mark Jackson, HKN Energy Ltd. general manager. "The power grid in Erbil is better than the rest of Iraq, but outages still occur, taking their toll on IT equipment and services."
Jackson said HKN Energy Ltd. has grown in the past six years from a core setup team to more than 100 people working in its Erbil offices and managing extensive field operations. "Iridium Solutions has grown with us, providing IT services, equipment and technical support," he said. "They have adapted to the tough environment and working conditions and developed innovative solutions that keep our company up and running."
CONTACT: Lucien Proby, email@example.com, 1-305-251-3671SOURCE Iridium Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV