CURITIBA, Brazil, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Companhia Paranaense de Energia - Copel (NYSE: ELP; LATIBEX: XCOP; and BM&FBOVESPA: CPLE3, CPLE5 and CPLE6), a leading Brazilian utility company that generates, transmits, distributes and trades electric energy, announces that on April 26, 2013, Copel filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 (the "2012 Annual Report") with the U.S.Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The 2012 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting either the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or Copel's website at http://www.copel.com/ir.
In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of Copel's complete financial statements free of charge by requesting a copy within a reasonable period of time from Copel's Investor Relations Department at +(55 41) 3222-2027 or email: email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Copel's Investor Relations area (ph: 55-41 3222-2027 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Luiz Eduardo da Veiga SebastianiChief Financial, Investor Relations and Control of Holdings OfficerSOURCE Copel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV