SAN FRANCISCO, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines today launched daily nonstop service from San Francisco to Paris, connecting Bay Area travelers to the City of Light and strengthening the airline's largest West Coast hub.
"We are excited to offer customers new service between two of the world's most culturally and economically diverse cities," said John Slater, United's vice president of sales – Americas. "Our customers tell us that they value convenient, nonstop service to top business and leisure destinations throughout the globe, and the launch of today's flight reflects our commitment to meeting our customers' needs."
"We are thrilled about United's new nonstop service between San Francisco and Paris," said Joe D'Allesandro, president and CEO of the San Francisco Travel Association. " France is one of San Francisco's most important and fastest growing international markets, and this new service will increase our competitiveness and give potential visitors a new option to visit California."
San Francisco to Paris ServiceFlight 990 departs San Francisco daily at 2:45 p.m. and arrives at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport at 10:45 a.m. the next day. For the return, flight 991 departs Paris at 10:05 a.m. and arrives in San Francisco at 1 p.m. the same day. (All times are local.) United operates this new service with Boeing 767-300 aircraft, which offer 30 flat-bed seats in United BusinessFirst, 49 seats in United Economy Plus and 135 seats in United Economy. The BusinessFirst cabin includes 15.4-inch touchscreen monitors for personal on-demand entertainment, electrical and USB outlets, iPod jacks and five-course meals with fine wines. Seats in Economy Plus offer customers more legroom to stretch out and relax. Each seat in United Economy features a 9-inch touchscreen with personal on-demand entertainment, and all rows include access to electrical outlets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV