CHICAGO, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS] and United States Cellular Corporation [NYSE: USM] will be webcasting their first quarter operating results conference call on May 3, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
TDS and U.S. Cellular will also be webcasting their upcoming annual meetings of shareholders. U.S. Cellular's annual meeting will be May 14, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. EDT and TDS' annual meeting will be May 24, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. EDT.
All of the presentations will be webcasted both live and on-demand. It is recommended that you register at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software.
To listen to the operating results conference call webcast on the web, please visit the TDS or U.S. Cellular Conference Call page. To listen to the annual meetings, please visit the Presentations pages in the News and Events section of www.teldta.com or www.uscellular.com.About TDSTelephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 7 million customers nationwide through its business units, U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom and TDS Hosted & Managed Services. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 12,300 people as of Dec. 31, 2012. Visit www.teldta.com for comprehensive financial information, including earnings releases, quarterly and annual filings, shareholder information and more. SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.; U.S. Cellular
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV