Sterne Agee analyst Todd Hagerman rates Wells Fargo buy, with a $42 price target, and said in a note to clients on April 15 that "we continue to believe the shares present a favorable risk/reward for investors looking for a discounted stock with above average profitability, yet has meaningful earnings leverage potential heading into 2014."
Hagerman estimates that Wells Fargo will earn $3.65 a share for all of 2013, with EPS rising to $4 in 2014.
Interested in more on Wells Fargo? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.-- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla. >Contact by Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV