SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AV Homes, Inc. (Nasdaq:AVHI) announced today that it will release financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2013 after the market closes on Wednesday, May 8, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 8:30 am (EDT) to discuss its results.
The conference call can be accessed live over the telephone by dialing (877) 643-7158 or for international callers by dialing (914) 495-8565; please dial-in 10 minutes before the start of the call. A replay will be available on May 9, 2013 at 12:00 pm and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 or for international callers by dialing (404) 537-3406; the conference ID is 59358300. The replay will be available until May 16, 2013.
In order to access the live webcast, participants may go to the Investors section of AV Homes website at www.avhomesinc.com and click on the webcast link that will be made available. A replay will be available shortly after the original webcast.AV Homes, Inc. is engaged in real estate operations in Florida and Arizona. Its principle operations are conducted at its active adult communities of Solivita near Orlando, Florida and CantaMia near Phoenix, Arizona. The company also builds communities for people of all ages in the Orlando and Phoenix areas. AV Homes' common shares trade on NASDAQ under the symbol AVHI. For more information about AV Homes' communities go to www.vitaliahomes.com or www.josephcarlhomes.com
CONTACT: Ken Plonski 480-214-7408 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV