Another stock that's quickly trending within range of triggering a major breakout trade is Amtech Systems (ASYS), which is a supplier of horizontal diffusion furnace systems used for solar cell and semiconductor manufacturing. This stock is off to a decent start in 2013, with shares up 18.6%.
If you look at the chart for Amtech Systems, you'll notice that this stock is spiking sharply higher today back above both its 200-day moving average at $3.66 a share and above its 50-day moving average at $3.79 a share with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of ASYS within range of triggering a major breakout above some key near-term overhead resistance levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV